Wednesday, July 12, 2006

you're not perfect? perfect!

- You are the perfect guy.
- You're making a mistake, I'm really not. If there is someone on earth with ??? (qualquer coisa traduzida como "desajeitado") it's me.
- That's what I just said, you're a perfect guy.
- How come you're such a nice girl?
- I'm not being nice. You just happen to be the best thing that happened to me in the past 26 years.
- I'm not sure I'm the one you're talking about. The one you think I am.
- What do you think? I know you're not always perfect. I know you have tons of problems, defects, imperfections... but who doesn't? It's just that I prefer your problems. I'm in love with your imperfections, you're imperfections are just great.
I mean, you can't imagine... Before I had to deal with Ed and compared to him you're like a day at the beach.
I know most girls take weeked knees for what's beautiful. That's all they see, that's all they want. I'm not like that. I don't just see what's beautiful, I fulfil the other stuff. I love what's not perfect. It's just who I am.
(Xavi e Wendy em "As Bonecas Russas", filme)

No comments: